I’ve loved fashion since I can remember and actually went to school for fashion design + merchandising at one point. Although life took me on another path, my love for fashion and styling never went away. Since getting into fitness, I’ve definitely found a love for great, stylish and functional workout wear. I’m always on the hunt and enjoy styling my outfits for working out.
I really think what you wear when you workout makes a difference. Wearing something that, 1) is made for activity, 2) fits well and is comfortable, and 3) you love and makes you feel good, gives you that extra something for a great workout! Here is my current wish list and things I’m loving! Everything is linked, too!
1) THIS Alo Yoga wrap top in Moss. I would wear this as a cover up to/from the gym and for yoga.
2) THIS bra/crop top also from Alo Yoga in Gravel. I have it in “pristine” and love it.
3) THESE shorts from Lululemon. They are high-waisted, which I love and would be great for my longer outdoor runs. I love this chambray color.
4) THIS wanderlust bodysuit from Adidas. I would pair this with some yoga pants for yoga/inversion practice.
5) THIS graphic tank from Adidas I would really love for the gym.
6) THESE Adidas Pureboost shoes. I have them in white and they are my absolute favorite!
7) THIS Arrow tank from Alo Yoga is my absolute favorite top for working out. It’s super light and flattering. It comes in so many colors, too! I’d love one for every day of the week!
8) THESE Fast & Free tights by Lululemon are my very favorite for working out, they have great pockets and the fabric is amazing! I love them in the longer option as well.
9)THESE Align pants from Lululemon come in as a close second to the Fast & Free, I would actually love them more if they had the same pockets. They are so comfortable I wear them for both working out and lounging.
10) THIS bra from Lululemon. I have another similar style snd love it!
11) THESE Adidas shoes I have been eyeing for a while and I love them in black, too!
12) THIS tank from Carbon38 has been on my wish list for a while, it comes in many colors and I love the style/length.
That’s it for now! This is not a sponsored post, I just wanted to share some things I’m currently loving for working out.